This is about my knitting successes... and failures

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Unfinished Projects

Due to camera malfunction none of my projects can be posted. Although this is quite upsetting, I've found pictures of some of them online.

Here's my gloves. Mine are slightly different in color, and as soon as I have a working camera I'll post them. It was a very easy pattern to follow. It was my first attempt at gloves, and I think mine are almost perfect. The left one's thumb is a bit far inward making it feel weird when I have my hands in normal position. But if I keep my thumb crossed across my palm, they work great.

Now I'm working on a purse kind of like this:

My cousin sews and I knit, so we promised eachother bags for Christmas. Her's was made on time. Mine is still in the process, but almost done.

Other than that, most of my projects are in some form of incompleteness. I'm going to make an effort to finish most of them, which shouldn't be too hard since there's only a few. The purse (which I'm actively finishing), a crocheted table runner, the fingers of above stated gloves that have unraveled (only 2 of them!), and a hat with the most lovely cashmere that was 50% off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home