This is about my knitting successes... and failures

Sunday, August 13, 2006

no more SP for me!

Well, I've been kicked out of SP! And.....I'm on the don't-let-them-come-back list! Very upsetting. My internet was down and I didn't really have a need to head online, so I just waited till it was back on to check my e-mail. Mistake! Oh well. I enjoyed it. My SP is (was?) super nice and sent nice gifts. My giftee was hard to shop for, but I think I did good, and I was about to send my last gift on tuesday. I'm sad :(

In other news, yup...pics to be coming soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger sheila said...

Yes. Yes. Yes. You did VERY good. So good that I was shocked when I found out I was getting a new SP when there was only 1 package left to go. It was very weird...

I don't understand the rules sometimes.

My SP from SP7 never did send a 3rd package or contact me other than the two boxes, so you were doing much better than she was.

For what it's worth, I appreciate everything.

8:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home