This is about my knitting successes... and failures

Saturday, December 30, 2006

baby bolero in the deep blue sea...


No posts in awhile...but no knitting in awhile! Only a scarf kit from the sis and a hat for the boy. But then I found out my friend's adopting...hello opportunity! So I made him some goodies for the kiddie...

I've never made a sweater before, but after seeing this baby bolero I decided to make the leap. How totally cute is it?!?! It's from One Skein, and true to it's word it took only one (even less...so I still had some for a little hat). He goes back home on Tuesday, but today was my last shift with him at work so I wrapped it up and brought it in the morning. I also packed in the little elephant I made with some mini-skeins (there's a pic in an earlier post) since all it was doing was sitting on my bookshelf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home