This is about my knitting successes... and failures

Thursday, May 11, 2006

lone sock

My boyfriend tends to wear hats every second he's awake in the fall/winter/spring. So as easy presents I made him hats. However, it is now almost summer and therefore hats are out of the question (especially warm and wooly ones). I decided on a pair of socks with some random yarn my mom's cousin got me when her favorite yarn store went out of business. Cornflower blue softness. I finished one sock, lovely. I'm now working on the other one's ankle area. I think I've made it long enough but, don't ya know, I've misplaced its mate as well as the pattern. I know they're both together somewhere really smart, but I have no idea where this smart place is. And it's exam time so finding time to rip my room apart looking for the darned thing is not an option, the only way I have time to knit is studying on the subway makes me slightly ill. This is quite upsetting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home